Pages

May 6, 2011

Artwork


I took this picture when I visited in Russia last year. The name of statue is The Motherland calls in Volgogard city. Individually I call this statue Venus because that woman has perfect beauty and she looks like a soldier with the sword in hand. It shows the beauty of power in the woman.

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful shot. The angle of the photograph is makes me feel overwhelmed. However I think you should explain a little more about how the photo relate to your essay.

    Khadidja

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really loved the picture and i have seen your point of the essay but i am yet to unerstand how the picture relate to your essay if you can go a little deeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nassiratou kanazoeMay 8, 2011 at 10:52 AM

    this is a nice photograph. it is so interesting to know that you saw this status and that you took the picture. I would have liked to hear what you feel when you watch this photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all,
    My essay mentioned to Venus, the beautiful women. I think that the statue which I took relates to my essay because the Russian built this statue to praise the women, praise their powers and bravery.
    Thank you for asking me.
    Thu Ton

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nassiratou: When I came to Volgogard city,Russia. I visited to Mamayev Hill and I was attracted by this statue. It was so high and awesome. This statue is the symbol of victory and spirit of Russian women. I felt that I was really small when I was front of it.
    Thu Ton

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.