you have put an effort to this work, and i really liked it.
Digital art is awesome and you made a good use of your knowledge. Great jobParfait
I would say I love how you did this picture and taking the time to blend the picture in just fine to make it an artwork.Susan Vu
I was impressed by your artwork as our classmates. That was the wonderful creativeness to combine the ancient art and modern art.Thu Ton
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
you have put an effort to this work, and i really liked it.
ReplyDeleteDigital art is awesome and you made a good use of your knowledge. Great job
ReplyDeleteParfait
I would say I love how you did this picture and taking the time to blend the picture in just fine to make it an artwork.
ReplyDeleteSusan Vu
I was impressed by your artwork as our classmates. That was the wonderful creativeness to combine the ancient art and modern art.
ReplyDeleteThu Ton