Pages

Mar 4, 2011

A World of Art - Rahman Saliu


Is the way different artists respond to their world in different times and place, and share the fundamental desire to create. A world of art is a way the world shows concern about creating new things. World of Art is the way people view the world and, how they respond to it. For example, different society have different ways of creation as a matter of fact cultures, and tradions can be the number one category of World of Art.
 
The reason i chose this topic is that i love the way it was analyzed concerning artists, and how they respond to their work of art, and how they value their work. According to the images below, they are comparing two tradions of two society and the way both city defer from one another in cultural view.
 
This ethnic art form originated as a religious ritual and has developed over the years as a distinct school of Indian painting. According to this image, India have their own religious view point which is different from some other socities.
This image represents Zulu traditional wedding ceremony, it is different from that of the Indian religious image. Basicly, those images is representing the way different society view their way of life. And what i have learned for this subject is that anyone can be an artist even though you don't have the skil to make art piece, but people do have the mind to think and view things in different ways. 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your opinion, "anyone can be an artist even though you don't have the skil to make art piece". Sometimes I think, if I can make a good coffee, it would be my "art work. -Li-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand how the images differ and that you are trying to get across the point on how the images are the same but with different meanings. Maybe you could explain in further detail what these two images mean to the certain groups of people and help us have a deeper understanding of what the images mean and how they are similar.
    -Cody Skidmore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rahman. I like the sentence where you said: societies view art according to the way they live. I think that it is true because sometimes the important factor in the analysis of a piece of art is not what the artist means, but how people from different places percieve this meaning. An example of this situation is when we studied the gates at the central park in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are nice, and u give a good brief understanding about how the cultures differ but you may want to elaborate a little more, however, overall good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Ngandu.I am always fascinated by Zulu traditions, it is on richiest in Africa.Apparently,this picture tends to depict two warriors ready for fight more than a wedding ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the images and I wished you would've went more into dept with the essay because it was an good essay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good comments here - will love to see a response

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.